To complete Garmin Nuvi Update using Garmin Express software, users can install its downloads and updates (updates are mainly required to fix various bugs and for getting some new features). Garmin Express can be found both on most used OS’s I.e. Windows and Mac. Kindly, proceed with the following steps mentioned below:
- Open any browser and in MAC you can use Safari or Chrome. After opening, visit this www.garmin.com/express link.
- You’ll see two options, I.e. one download option for Windows users and other for Mac users.
- After the file is downloaded in the download section or wherever you’ve saved, following all the guidelines, Install the file.
- After doing so, Launch Garmin Express Application.
- Connect your Garmin device to your computer. Your Computer will automatically catch your device.
- To register a product, you have to enter an email address. (However, this option is not necessary)
- Look for ‘Save Device’ option
- Here, moving little down you’ll see ‘Check for Updates’ option. (If updates are available, then you’ll see a list of things like updates for Maps or other Software.
- You can choose to install updates.
- Then ‘Install Now’ popup will appear. Click on this option and your updates will get installed in no time.
In this manner, the device will get fully updated be it maps or OS version. If you are getting any problem, you can contact experts.