Your medical website is the virtual office of your clinic, a digital image of your practice. Make it well-structured and appealing and it will bring you more patients and revenue.
Using a reliable healthcare website design will help to improve the performance of your practice, boost your reputation, enhance the patient experience, and generate more revenue. This article presents you with tips for designing effective medical websites that target a specific group of patients who have different requirements.
You can't go wrong with medical website design if your website has these elements:
Image Source: Google
- Services Tab: This should be prominently displayed in the upper part of the website; after all, your target audience has the most interest in what you have to offer.
- Before and After Photos: These will serve to substantiate all that you have claimed under the services column and thus strengthen the target audience's belief in you.
- Physician Photograph and Biography: This is an often neglected feature of medical website design. But if you put yourself in the shoes of your patients, you will realize that it is often the credentials of a physician that inspires confidence among your target audience and motivates them to give you a call.
- Contact Form: Many of your target audience may access your website at work from where they cannot make a call. Include a contact form in your medical website design to make it convenient for them to schedule an appointment or request information.
- Blogs and other relevant bits of educational resources: Including educational resources like blogs and articles on your website will not only ensure that your target audience turns to you when they are in need of medical information but also help your search engine optimization cause.
- Social media bar: A social media bar prominently displayed on every page of your website will encourage and prompt visitors to share your content.
In an industry where word-of-mouth is still the best advertising tactic, patient testimonials and reviews are the most effective alternative promotional measures.