Lock changes are necessary for commercial settings to protect property, ensure safety, and ensure compliance with regulations. There are several types of lock changes that a locksmith can perform.
You can also opt for the commercial lock change service.
Types of Commercial Lock Changes:
1. Deadbolt replacement: A deadbolt replacement is necessary when the deadbolt no longer functions and the shackle has been removed. This type of change requires the use of a key to open the door from the inside.
2. Key removal and installation: When a key is lost or misplaced, a locksmith can remove and replace the key. This type of change typically requires the use of a key to open the door from the outside.
3. Master key replacement: A master key replacement is necessary when an individual has lost their original key or if there is a need for multiple individuals to access the same area simultaneously. This type of change requires possession of the original key and a copy of the security code.
When to Call a Locksmith
A locksmith should be called when one of the following happens:
– Your key doesn't turn in your door
– You have lost your key
– Your lock has been damaged
Locksmith repairs and installations can be a critical part of keeping your property and possessions safe. Not only do they have the technical knowledge to resolve any locksmith issues that may arise, but they often also have the tools and expertise to get the job done quickly and efficiently. If you find yourself in need of locksmith services, be sure to contact a qualified professional as soon as possible.